SOLID design principles of OOP
- Single responsibility
- Open for extension & Closed for modification
- Liskov substitution :Program to abstraction.
- Interface segregation : Have many small interfaces than one general purpose.
- Dependency Inversion : Depend on abstraction
Software development principles
- What the world says
- DRY - Do not Repeat Yourself
- YAGNI - You Aren't Gonna Need It
- KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid
- The Reason It All Exists.
- What You Produce, Others Will Consume.
- Be Open to the Future
- Maintain the Vision
- What I can add more
- Don't think when you code and don't code when you think
PatternsGoF Design patterns, Link2, Link3
Software development anti patterns
Functional programming patterns
Principles - Things to remember before designing an application
- Loosely coupled
- Interoperable / communication.
- Modular / layered
- Easy deployment
- REP - The Reuse-Release Equivalence Principle
- CRP - The Common-Reuse Principle
- CCP - The Common-Closure Principle
- ADP - The Acyclic-Dependencies Principle
- SDP - The Stable-Dependencies Principle
- SAP - The Stable-Abstractions Principle